- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 can Green Giant Mexicorn or Del Monte Fiesta Corn, drained
- 3-4 tomatoes, diced
- 4 avocadoes, diced
- 6 green onions, diced
- red onion, diced
- 2 packages Good Seasonings Italian Dressing (dry mix)
- 1/2 cup vinegar, white or red
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- tortilla chips, optional
- Mix dip/salad ingredients together in a bowl. Mix dressing ingredients together and pour over bowl of veggies. Stir to coat.
- Serve with tortilla as a dip or as is as a side dish.
- * Best if prepared in advance so flavors can mingle.
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More