- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 small can mandarin oranges in juice (not syrup)
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- Frosting - The best part!
- 1 8 oz tub Cool Whip Lite
- 1 small can Crushed pineapple
- 1 4 serving size Fat free sugar free box Vanilla or White Choc Pudding mix
- Cake: Preheat oven to 350. Mix all ingredients together with mixer. Pour into 9 x 13 pan sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 30-40 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out with few crumbs. Cool completely on rack.
- Frosting: combine all ingredients in bowl. Gently mix with rubber spatula. Frost cake. Refrigerate. Rejoice at how big of a piece you get for only 2 points!
NotesI got this recipe from my ww meeting leader. The recipe says to divide into 12 pieces, and each piece is only 2 points! It is totally delish!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Recipes for Vitality
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More