- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 small can mandarin oranges in juice (not syrup)
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- Frosting - The best part!
- 1 8 oz tub Cool Whip Lite
- 1 small can Crushed pineapple
- 1 4 serving size Fat free sugar free box Vanilla or White Choc Pudding mix
- Cake: Preheat oven to 350. Mix all ingredients together with mixer. Pour into 9 x 13 pan sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 30-40 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out with few crumbs. Cool completely on rack.
- Frosting: combine all ingredients in bowl. Gently mix with rubber spatula. Frost cake. Refrigerate. Rejoice at how big of a piece you get for only 2 points!
NotesI got this recipe from my ww meeting leader. The recipe says to divide into 12 pieces, and each piece is only 2 points! It is totally delish!
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More