- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 3 egg whites
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 small can mandarin oranges in own juice
- 8 ounces light frozen whipped topping
- 1 package sugar free instant vanilla pudding
- 1 small can crushed pineapple in own juice
- With a mixer; blend the cake mix, egg whites, applesauce and mandarin oranges with juice until well combined.
- Spray 9x13 pan with Pam cooking spray.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake at 350 for 25-35 minutes.
- Mix coolwhip, pineapple with juice and dry pudding mix together until well combined.
- Spread on top of cooled cake.
- Keep cake refrigerated.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More