- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 can Green Giant Mexicorn or Del Monte Fiesta Corn, drained
- 3-4 tomatoes, diced
- 4 avocadoes, diced
- 6 green onions, diced
- red onion, diced
- 2 packages Good Seasonings Italian Dressing (dry mix)
- 1/2 cup vinegar, white or red
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- tortilla chips, optional
- Mix dip/salad ingredients together in a bowl. Mix dressing ingredients together and pour over bowl of veggies. Stir to coat.
- Serve with tortilla as a dip or as is as a side dish.
- * Best if prepared in advance so flavors can mingle.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More