- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 can Green Giant Mexicorn or Del Monte Fiesta Corn, drained
- 3-4 tomatoes, diced
- 4 avocadoes, diced
- 6 green onions, diced
- red onion, diced
- 2 packages Good Seasonings Italian Dressing (dry mix)
- 1/2 cup vinegar, white or red
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- tortilla chips, optional
- Mix dip/salad ingredients together in a bowl. Mix dressing ingredients together and pour over bowl of veggies. Stir to coat.
- Serve with tortilla as a dip or as is as a side dish.
- * Best if prepared in advance so flavors can mingle.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More