- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 can Green Giant Mexicorn or Del Monte Fiesta Corn, drained
- 3-4 tomatoes, diced
- 4 avocadoes, diced
- 6 green onions, diced
- red onion, diced
- 2 packages Good Seasonings Italian Dressing (dry mix)
- 1/2 cup vinegar, white or red
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- tortilla chips, optional
- Mix dip/salad ingredients together in a bowl. Mix dressing ingredients together and pour over bowl of veggies. Stir to coat.
- Serve with tortilla as a dip or as is as a side dish.
- * Best if prepared in advance so flavors can mingle.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More