- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5
- 4 cups assorted whole grain cereals
- 2 cups pretzel rounds
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, toss together cereals, pretzel rounds, olive oil and Parmesan cheese.
- Spread mixture in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake until cheese is melted and cereal is crisp and lightly golden, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve at room temperature.
NotesOur version of this classic mix features pretzels and wholesome cereals, plus the grown-up flavors of olive oil and Parmesan.
Courtesy Martha Stewart
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More