- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5
- 4 cups assorted whole grain cereals
- 2 cups pretzel rounds
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, toss together cereals, pretzel rounds, olive oil and Parmesan cheese.
- Spread mixture in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake until cheese is melted and cereal is crisp and lightly golden, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve at room temperature.
NotesOur version of this classic mix features pretzels and wholesome cereals, plus the grown-up flavors of olive oil and Parmesan.
Courtesy Martha Stewart
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More