- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup of Caesar salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 head of Romaine lettuce
- 2/3 cup of croutons
- Be sure to wash the Romaine lettuce and chop or tear it into bite-size pieces.
- Toss the greens with your favorite Caesar dressing.
- Sprinkle on some freshly grated parmesan cheese and top with some croutons.
- Add anchovies if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Sailstad Family CookbookSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More