- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup of Caesar salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 head of Romaine lettuce
- 2/3 cup of croutons
- Be sure to wash the Romaine lettuce and chop or tear it into bite-size pieces.
- Toss the greens with your favorite Caesar dressing.
- Sprinkle on some freshly grated parmesan cheese and top with some croutons.
- Add anchovies if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More