- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 cup instant nonfat dry milk
- 1/4 cup vanilla-flavored instant creamer (dry)
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened instant tea (dry)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
In small bowl, mix dry milk, creamer and powdered sugar. In another small bowl, mix all remaining ingredients.
Spoon milk and tea mixtures alternately into 8-ounce jar, packing lightly.
Include these directions on package:
For each serving, place 1/4 cup Chai Mix in cup. Fill with 8 ounces very hot water. For creamier chai, use half milk and half water.