- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick/2 oz./28g) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup NESTEA Unsweetened Instant 100% Tea
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coarse sugar or 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C. Lightly grease baking sheets.
- Combine flour, cardamom, ginger and salt in small bowl. Beat brown sugar, granulated sugar and butter in small mixer bowl until combined. Beat in Nestea, egg and vanilla extract until creamy. Gradually stir in flour mixture. Drop by rounded teaspoon onto prepared baking sheets. Sprinkle with coarse sugar.
- Bake for 9 to 10 minutes or until centers are set and edges are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More