- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
BackstoryNo need to pay coffeehouse prices when it’s this easy to make the classic Indian sweet and spicy tea.
- 2 cups water
- 4 bags black tea
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Heat water to boiling.
- Add tea bags; reduce heat.
- Simmer 2 minutes.
- Remove tea bags.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Heat to boiling.
- Stir with wire whisk to foam milk.
- Pour into cups.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Cole Family Cookbook 2015See More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More