- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 cups water
- 4 bags black tea
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Heat water to boiling.
- Add tea bags; reduce heat.
- Simmer 2 minutes.
- Remove tea bags.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Heat to boiling.
- Stir with wire whisk to foam milk.
- Pour into cups.
NotesNo need to pay coffeehouse prices when it’s this easy to make the classic Indian sweet and spicy tea.
Austin Personal Training Recipes
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More