- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryLiquid chai mix and heavy whipping cream are a match made in heaven.
- 1/2 cup (liquid) Chai mix (no milk) - chilled
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- Beat the cream until just thickening, then add in sugar and chai. Continue to beat to soft peak.
- A really nice and easy topping for cookies, pound cake, baklava, berry crepes etc.,
- You can also whip the Chai mix straight into Cool Whip for a fast rendition.
- Note: If your chai mix has honey in it, you may want to reserve some of the sugar and taste before adding the entire 1/4 cup.
- Then, you can adjust the sweetness to your tastes!