- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryLiquid chai mix and heavy whipping cream are a match made in heaven.
- 1/2 cup (liquid) Chai mix (no milk) - chilled
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- Beat the cream until just thickening, then add in sugar and chai. Continue to beat to soft peak.
- A really nice and easy topping for cookies, pound cake, baklava, berry crepes etc.,
- You can also whip the Chai mix straight into Cool Whip for a fast rendition.
- Note: If your chai mix has honey in it, you may want to reserve some of the sugar and taste before adding the entire 1/4 cup.
- Then, you can adjust the sweetness to your tastes!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Pastor Chef
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
All American Sloppy Joes
Crab With Ginger And Scallions
BLT SandwichSee More