- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup (liquid) Chai mix (no milk) - chilled
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- Beat the cream until just thickening, then add in sugar and chai. Continue to beat to soft peak.
- A really nice and easy topping for cookies, pound cake, baklava, berry crepes etc.,
- You can also whip the Chai mix straight into Cool Whip for a fast rendition.
- Note: If your chai mix has honey in it, you may want to reserve some of the sugar and taste before adding the entire 1/4 cup.
- Then, you can adjust the sweetness to your tastes!
NotesLiquid chai mix and heavy whipping cream are a match made in heaven.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More