- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 7
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bottle demi-sec or sec Champagne or Asti
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup Cointreau (or other good-quality orange liqueur)
- Fresh cranberries & orange peel curls for garnish
- Gently stir cranberry juice & Cointreau into champagne.
- Pour into champagne flutes & garnish with berries & orange peel.
- 7 6-oz. servings
NotesTry this for Valentine's Day or brunch - yum!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
50 Shades of Taste
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More