- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (33.8-oz.) bottles ginger ale, chilled
- 1 (6-oz.) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 12 maraschino cherries
- 1 (12-oz.) can frozen orange juice concentrate, diluted
- 1 (25.4-oz.) bottle dry champagne, chilled
- Pour one (1) bottle of ginger ale and lemonade concentrate into an 11-cup ring mold.
- Add the cherries and freeze until firm.
- Unmold the ice ring into a punch bowl and add remaining ginger ale, orange juice, and champagne.
- Stir well and serve.
- Makes 18 cups
NotesRecipe from a 1986 Southern Living Annual Recipes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More