- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen cranberry juice concentrate
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle white wine, chilled
- 1 liter carbonated water, chilled
- 2 (750 milliliter) bottles champagne, chilled
- 1 lemon - sliced, for garnish
- 1/2 cup fresh mint, garnish
- In large punch bowl, combine the cranberry juice concentrate, pink lemonade concentrate, limeade concentrate, white wine, club soda and champagne.
- Garnish with lemon slices and fresh mint leaves.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More