CHAMPIONSHIP BEAN DIP - LITE
- Cooking Time: 120
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 can fat-free canned refried beans
- 1 cup(s) Pace Organic picante sauce
- 1 cup(s) Kraft 0.2 Shredded Colby and Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 cup(s) Kraft Shredded 2% milk reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) fat-free sour cream
- 3 oz light cream cheese
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
Mix all ingredients and transfer to a slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 2 hours, or until heated through, stirring once or twice.
The original recipe is from this site, but made with fat-free, or lite ingredients.
1/4 cup = 2 WW points
2 Tbsp = 1 WW point
No Reviews at this time.