CHANCERY HOT ARTICHOKE DIP
- Cooking Time: 35-40
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon jaleneno pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons plain unsweetened yogurt
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 7 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 325 degrees
Take three whole artichoke hearts and quarter; set aside
Chop remaining artichokes and mix with remaining ingredients using mixer.
Carefully spoon mixture in large baking pan.
Smooth top of pan being careful not to get any on the sides because it will burn.
Arrange the quartered artichokes artfully on top.
Bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
Bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned on top
Serve with a small round loaf of bread.