- Cooking Time: 35-40
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon jaleneno pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons plain unsweetened yogurt
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 7 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Take three whole artichoke hearts and quarter; set aside
- Chop remaining artichokes and mix with remaining ingredients using mixer.
- Carefully spoon mixture in large baking pan.
- Smooth top of pan being careful not to get any on the sides because it will burn.
- Arrange the quartered artichokes artfully on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned on top
- Serve with a small round loaf of bread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More