CHARISMATIC CHOCOLATE TRIFLE
- 1 (19.8 ounce) package brownie mix or devil's food cake mix
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (1.5 ounce) candy bar pieces such as snickers, hersheys, butterfingers, heath, etc.
Prepare brownie mix or cake mix according to package directions and cool completely. Cut into 1 inch squares.
In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, water and sweetened condensed milk. Mix until smooth, then fold in 8 ounces whipped topping until no streaks remain.
In a trifle bowl or glass serving dish, place half of the brownies, half of the pudding mixture and half of the 12 ounce container of whipped topping and half of the chopped candy pieces. Repeat layers.
Shave chocolate onto top layer for garnish if desired. Refrigerate 8 hours before serving.