- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 Cup crushed Oreos
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 6 Tbsp. Butter, melted
- 3/4 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 Pkgs. (8 oz, each)Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 3 Eggs, Lightly Beaten
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Vanilla Ext.
- 1 Cup Hot Fudge, Divided
- Peanut Butter Cups
- In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs, cookie crumbs, sugar and butter. Press mixture into bottom and up sides of a lightly greased 9-in springform pan. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350` for 7-9 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack. In a microwave safe Bowl, heat peanut butter on high for 30 secs or until softened. Spread over crust to within 1 inch of edges.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and sour cream until smooth, add eggs; Beat on low speed until just combines. Stir in vanilla. Pour 1 cup into a bowl, heat 1/4 cup fudge topping on high for 30 secs or until thin. Fold into reserved cream cheese mixture. Carefully Pour over filling; cut through with a knife to swirl.
- Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350` for 50-60 minutes or until middle is set and only slightly jiggly. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; Cool for 1 hour.
- Microwave remaining fudge if desired for 30 secs or until warmed; spread over cheesecake. Garnish with wedged peanut butter cups. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan.
NotesThis is my husband's favorite Cheesecake- He is a big fan of Peanut Butter, so this is one that he asks for almost every year for his birthday in lieu of a traditional cake!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
culinary karmaSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More