- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 Cup crushed Oreos
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 6 Tbsp. Butter, melted
- 3/4 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 Pkgs. (8 oz, each)Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 3 Eggs, Lightly Beaten
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Vanilla Ext.
- 1 Cup Hot Fudge, Divided
- Peanut Butter Cups
- In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs, cookie crumbs, sugar and butter. Press mixture into bottom and up sides of a lightly greased 9-in springform pan. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350` for 7-9 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack. In a microwave safe Bowl, heat peanut butter on high for 30 secs or until softened. Spread over crust to within 1 inch of edges.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and sour cream until smooth, add eggs; Beat on low speed until just combines. Stir in vanilla. Pour 1 cup into a bowl, heat 1/4 cup fudge topping on high for 30 secs or until thin. Fold into reserved cream cheese mixture. Carefully Pour over filling; cut through with a knife to swirl.
- Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350` for 50-60 minutes or until middle is set and only slightly jiggly. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; Cool for 1 hour.
- Microwave remaining fudge if desired for 30 secs or until warmed; spread over cheesecake. Garnish with wedged peanut butter cups. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan.
NotesThis is my husband's favorite Cheesecake- He is a big fan of Peanut Butter, so this is one that he asks for almost every year for his birthday in lieu of a traditional cake!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Austin Personal Training Recipes
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More