- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package dry Italian dressing mix
- 1 8 ounce cream cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 c. white wine or milk
- 1/2 cup chopped chives
- Spray 13x9 pan with nonstick spray. Shake dry Italian dressing packet and sprinkle on both sides of chicken. Place in pan. Mix remaining ingredients and stir until mixed in saucepan over medium heat. Pour over chicken. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 50-60 min. Can brown chicken first for more color.
NotesThis recipe came from a co-worker when I was bored with food and needed a jumpstart. My family loves it and when I invite friends over they ask for it by name. Double the sauce!
A Falcon Feast
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More