- Chile powder with Salt(Pico de Gallo is good but any will do.)
- 1 Can of beer ( your choice)
- 3 TBL White Wine(chardonnay works good)
- Lemon or Lime ( fresh is best)
- Carrot or celery optional
Things you need:
1 Can of beer ( your choice)
Some White Wine(chardonnay works good)
Lemon or Lime ( fresh is best)
Chile powder with Salt(Pico de Gallo)
is good but any will do.
Carrot or celery optional
First put chili and salt mixture in a small plate then you get a cold glass rub lemon on the rim. Put rim of glass into chili mixture. Poor beer in glass top with clamato( to taste). 3 tbl spoons of wine. Squeeze lemon in add some Tapatio to beer. Then sit and enjoy. We like to put cold shrimp drizzled in (Tapatio sauce)around the rim and serve with a carrot stick or celery stick in drink.
Here is a picture of one I found on line. This is what they look like. And they are great for hang overs,too.