- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- for crust-
- 1/3 box chocolate graham crackers, crushed
- 1/2 C (1 stick) butter or margarine (I used margarine)
- for filling-
- 8 oz cream cheese or naufchatel (what I used)
- 1 C creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 C confectioner's sugar
- 8 oz whipped topping, split
- 1/4 C milk (I used 1%)
- 6 oz (1/2 bag) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- To Make Crust:
- Melt butter or margarine. Mix with crushed graham crackers in pie pan. Form a crust.
- I know many people put granulated sugar in their crust. I don't feel it's necessary.
- To Make Filling:
- Using a hand mixer, mix all ingredients except those used for crust, whipped topping, and chocolate chips.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Fold in 1/2 (4 oz) of whipped topping, remaining whipped topping can be put on top of pie.
- Pour filling into crust. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours (I left mine in over night).
NotesThis pie is so easy to make and so good to eat! Yum!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More