- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis pie is so easy to make and so good to eat! Yum!
- for crust-
- 1/3 box chocolate graham crackers, crushed
- 1/2 C (1 stick) butter or margarine (I used margarine)
- for filling-
- 8 oz cream cheese or naufchatel (what I used)
- 1 C creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 C confectioner's sugar
- 8 oz whipped topping, split
- 1/4 C milk (I used 1%)
- 6 oz (1/2 bag) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- To Make Crust:
- Melt butter or margarine. Mix with crushed graham crackers in pie pan. Form a crust.
- I know many people put granulated sugar in their crust. I don't feel it's necessary.
- To Make Filling:
- Using a hand mixer, mix all ingredients except those used for crust, whipped topping, and chocolate chips.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Fold in 1/2 (4 oz) of whipped topping, remaining whipped topping can be put on top of pie.
- Pour filling into crust. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours (I left mine in over night).
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Scalloped Potatoes And Ham
Fresh Summer Pasta Salad
H2ohh-my Bbq SauceSee More