- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- for crust-
- 1/3 box chocolate graham crackers, crushed
- 1/2 C (1 stick) butter or margarine (I used margarine)
- for filling-
- 8 oz cream cheese or naufchatel (what I used)
- 1 C creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 C confectioner's sugar
- 8 oz whipped topping, split
- 1/4 C milk (I used 1%)
- 6 oz (1/2 bag) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- To Make Crust:
- Melt butter or margarine. Mix with crushed graham crackers in pie pan. Form a crust.
- I know many people put granulated sugar in their crust. I don't feel it's necessary.
- To Make Filling:
- Using a hand mixer, mix all ingredients except those used for crust, whipped topping, and chocolate chips.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Fold in 1/2 (4 oz) of whipped topping, remaining whipped topping can be put on top of pie.
- Pour filling into crust. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours (I left mine in over night).
NotesThis pie is so easy to make and so good to eat! Yum!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More