CHEAP AND EASY CHEESY CHICKEN NACHOS
Cheap and Easy Cheesy Chicken Nachos
- Cooking Time: 20-30 minutes
- Servings: 2-3
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts, deboned and skinned
- 1 T Tastefully Simple Fiesta Party dip mix OR any spicy taco seasoning
- 2-3 C shredded cheese (Colby Jack, Cheddar, Mexican blend or your favorite)
- Tortilla chips
- Sour Cream
- Diced onion
Sprinkle dip mix over both sides of chicken breasts and place on hot grill. Cook until done. Slice into strips then, into bite size pieces.
Take an oven proof platter or pan and start layering your tortilla chips in a single layer. Sprinkle chicken pieces over chips then, shredded cheese. Repeat 2 more times.
Preheat oven to 375F. Bake nachos for 10 minutes or long enough for cheese to melt. Set oven to broil and broil for 10 minutes until cheese is golden brown. Serve with sour cream, salsa and diced onion.
You can add any topping you want but, we're cheap and satisfied with the above combination.