- Cooking Time: 20-30 minutes
- Servings: 2-3
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts, deboned and skinned
- 1 T Tastefully Simple Fiesta Party dip mix OR any spicy taco seasoning
- 2-3 C shredded cheese (Colby Jack, Cheddar, Mexican blend or your favorite)
- Tortilla chips
- Sour Cream
- Diced onion
- Sprinkle dip mix over both sides of chicken breasts and place on hot grill. Cook until done. Slice into strips then, into bite size pieces.
- Take an oven proof platter or pan and start layering your tortilla chips in a single layer. Sprinkle chicken pieces over chips then, shredded cheese. Repeat 2 more times.
- Preheat oven to 375F. Bake nachos for 10 minutes or long enough for cheese to melt. Set oven to broil and broil for 10 minutes until cheese is golden brown. Serve with sour cream, salsa and diced onion.
- You can add any topping you want but, we're cheap and satisfied with the above combination.
NotesThis recipe came from wanting something tasty but, cheap. My husband and I are living on my income alone so, we're really limited financially. We like the finer things in life even though we're poor as church mice. We figured our nachos would cost us anywhere from $15-$18 if we ordered it at a restaurant.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Taste of CenturyLink
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More