- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup buttermilk pancake mix (the add milk / egg kind)
- 1/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 1 egg white, beaten until frothy
- Whisk together the pancake mix, flour, and baking powder.
- Combine milk and egg white, then beat into the flour mixture until just combined but still lumpy.
- Let sit 5-10 minutes while preheating a fry-pan over medium-high heat.
- Fry in batches in a small spritz of PAM until batter is finished.
- Serve with maple syrup or fresh blueberries for a great treat.
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 257.7
- Total Fat: 2.2 g
- Cholesterol: 3.7 mg
- Sodium: 567.2 mg
- Total Carbs: 47.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 5.0 g
- Protein: 14.5 g
NotesMy Shrove Tuesday creation for my fiance this year, when I didn't have the energy or ingredients to make it from scratch! Makes one big batch!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More