- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 lb pasta (ziti or ziti rigati)
- 1 lb ricotta cheese
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup pecorino romano cheese, grated
- 2-3 tbs parsley, chopped
- 1 medium jar spaghetti sauce (32 oz)
- Boil pasta as per instructions on box.
- Drain and return to pot.
- Combine ingredients (saving a little sauce, mozzarella, and grated cheese to sprinkle on top) in pot and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer to a disposable aluminum pan, spread leftover sauce, sprinkle with mozzarella, and grated cheese on top.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350° F for approximately 45 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More