- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 35
- 2-lbs. Yukon gold potatoes (about 6), peeled, quartered
- 2-Tbsp. butter
- 1/2-c. BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1-c. KRAFT Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- 6-slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- Cook potatoes in boiling water in large saucepan for 20 min. or until tender; drain. Return to pan. heat oven to 350ºF. Add butter and sour cream to potatoes; mash until smooth. Spoon half into 1-1/2-qt. casserole; cover with layers of cheese, remaining potato mixture and bacon.
- BAKE 30 to 35 min. or until heated through.
NotesI was looking online, and this caught my eye! it looks great! Will have to try this in the near future!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More