- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 35
- 2-lbs. Yukon gold potatoes (about 6), peeled, quartered
- 2-Tbsp. butter
- 1/2-c. BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1-c. KRAFT Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- 6-slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- Cook potatoes in boiling water in large saucepan for 20 min. or until tender; drain. Return to pan. heat oven to 350ºF. Add butter and sour cream to potatoes; mash until smooth. Spoon half into 1-1/2-qt. casserole; cover with layers of cheese, remaining potato mixture and bacon.
- BAKE 30 to 35 min. or until heated through.
NotesI was looking online, and this caught my eye! it looks great! Will have to try this in the near future!
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Watt's Cooking in PA?
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy LifeSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More