- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 T milk
- 2 T dijon mustard
- 8-10 oz grated sharp cheddar cheese (You can use more or less depending on your preference.)
- 3 T flour
- 2 T chopped fresh herbs (Fresh chives are best, but we use whatever is on hand. Dried herbs will suffice in a pinch.)
- 2-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix milk & mustard in a bowl.
- In another bowl, combine cheese, herbs, and flour.
- Dip the chicken in the milk and mustard mixture, then dip in cheese mixture.
- Place coated chicken breasts on a cookie sheet and spoon any remaining cheese over top.
- Bake at 400 for 30-35 min until coating is golden and juices run clear.
NotesThis is a staple at our house. It's a slightly modified version of a recipe from a cookbook called Simply Chicken. We always make extra - it's great cold or sliced on salads the next day.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More