- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 T milk
- 2 T dijon mustard
- 8-10 oz grated sharp cheddar cheese (You can use more or less depending on your preference.)
- 3 T flour
- 2 T chopped fresh herbs (Fresh chives are best, but we use whatever is on hand. Dried herbs will suffice in a pinch.)
- 2-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix milk & mustard in a bowl.
- In another bowl, combine cheese, herbs, and flour.
- Dip the chicken in the milk and mustard mixture, then dip in cheese mixture.
- Place coated chicken breasts on a cookie sheet and spoon any remaining cheese over top.
- Bake at 400 for 30-35 min until coating is golden and juices run clear.
NotesThis is a staple at our house. It's a slightly modified version of a recipe from a cookbook called Simply Chicken. We always make extra - it's great cold or sliced on salads the next day.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Christmas CookiesSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More