- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8oz. package shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups mayo
- 2 cups chopped Sweet Vidalia Onion
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Lightly spray a 1 quart baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise and sweet onion.
- Transfer to the baking dish and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven 40 to 45 minutes, or until onions are tender and the mixture is bubbly and lightly browned.
- Serve with assorted crackers
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Summertime SippersSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More