- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Can(10 3/4 oz.) campbells cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 4 Medium baking potatoes,cut into 1/4" slices(about 4 cups)
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In small bowl,combine soup,paprika and pepper.
- In greased 2-qt. oblong baking dish,arrange potatoes in overlapping rows. Sprinkle with cheese;spoon soup mixture over cheese.
- Cover with foil;bake at 400. for 45 min. Uncover;bake 10 min. or until potatoes are fork-tender. 6 servings.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More