- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 pkg. Taco Seasoning
- 1 Cup Water
- 2 Cups Cooked Rice
- 1 16oz Can Refried Beans
- 10-12 Flour Tortillas (8-inch)
- 1 16oz Jar Salsa
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- Cook beef until no longer pink. Drain then stir in taco seasoning and water. Bring to a boil. reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in rice then cook until liquid is evaporated. Spread about 2 Tbsp of beans, 1/4 cup beef mixture and 1 Tbsp cheese down center of tortilla. Place in pam seam down.
- Combine salsa and soup. Pour over enchiladas then sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minues.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More