- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- One 1/2-pound loaf:
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 3/4 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon bread machine yeast
- Add ingredients to bread machine pan in the order recommended by manufacturer, adding cheese with flour.
- Recommended cycle: basic/white bread cycle; light crust color setting.
- Do not use delayed-bake feature.
- Remove from pan and cool on wire rack before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Cooking with Sabra
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More