- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- One 1/2-pound loaf:
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 3/4 cups bread flour
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon bread machine yeast
- Add ingredients to bread machine pan in the order recommended by manufacturer, adding cheese with flour.
- Recommended cycle: basic/white bread cycle; light crust color setting.
- Do not use delayed-bake feature.
- Remove from pan and cool on wire rack before serving.
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More