CHEDDAR CHEESE POTATO CASSEROLE
- Cooking Time: 1 Hr., 10 Minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 35 Minutes
- 2 lb. potatoes (about 6) peeled, quartered
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
Cook potatoes; drain. Return to pan.
Heat over to 350.
Add butter and sour cream to potatoes; mash until smooth.
Spoon half into casserole dish; cover with layers of cheese, remaining potato mixture and bacon.
Bake 30-35 minutes or until heated through.