- Cooking Time: 1 Hr., 10 Minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 35 Minutes
- 2 lb. potatoes (about 6) peeled, quartered
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
- Cook potatoes; drain. Return to pan.
- Heat over to 350.
- Add butter and sour cream to potatoes; mash until smooth.
- Spoon half into casserole dish; cover with layers of cheese, remaining potato mixture and bacon.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More