- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 - 1-1/4 C. Servings
- Preparation Time:
- 2 t. Olive oil
- 1/2 C. yellow onion, chopped
- 3 T. - All Purpose Flour
- 2 C. Fat Free Chicken Broth
- 1 1/2 C. Fat Free Skim Milk
- 1 3/4 C. Reduced Fat Cheddar or Colby Cheese
- 1/8 t. Salt
- 1/8 t. Pepper
- 1 t. Paprika
- Cook onion in heated oil until soft.
- Add flour and stir to coat.
- Add chicken broth; bring to a boil.
- Working in batches, puree soup in blender.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer until soup thickens stirring often.
- Add milk and return to boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove pan from heat and whisk in cheese; stir until melted.
- Add seasonings.
NotesI haven't actually tried this recipe. It was included in a batch of Weight Watchers recipes that was given to me. I think it is too labor intensive for me to try, but I thought I would include it. It is 4 points per serving.
Fueling a Firehouse
The Blue Family Favorites<3
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More