- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 cups instant brown rice, uncooked
- 1-1/4 cups fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1-1/2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- HEAT dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 2 min.
- STIR in rice, broth and peppers. Bring to boil; cover. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 min. or until chicken is cooked through and rice is tender. Let stand covered, 5 min. or until liquid is absorbed.
- ADD tomatoes, cheese and onions; stir until blended.