- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes cereal
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix the cornflake crumbs, Parmesan cheese and Cheddar cheese.
- Dip the chicken breasts in the melted butter, and roll them in the cornflake crumb mixture. Place chicken in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Koken met Oma
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More