- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes cereal
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix the cornflake crumbs, Parmesan cheese and Cheddar cheese.
- Dip the chicken breasts in the melted butter, and roll them in the cornflake crumb mixture. Place chicken in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Jimmy Dean® Skillets, Southwest Style: Customizable Breakfast Burritos
Zucchini Patties with Zucchini Hummus
Pink Velvet CupcakesSee More