- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes cereal
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix the cornflake crumbs, Parmesan cheese and Cheddar cheese.
- Dip the chicken breasts in the melted butter, and roll them in the cornflake crumb mixture. Place chicken in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More