- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes cereal
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix the cornflake crumbs, Parmesan cheese and Cheddar cheese.
- Dip the chicken breasts in the melted butter, and roll them in the cornflake crumb mixture. Place chicken in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More