CHEDDAR CHILI CUPS
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- Chili Cups Ingredients:
- 2 (15-ounce) cans vegetarian chili ( I use chili w/meat)
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 6 (4-inch) hard round dinner rolls
- Toppings Ingredients:
- 6 (1/2-ounce) slices LAND O LAKES® Cheddar Cheese
- 1/3 cup LAND O LAKES® Sour Cream
- 2 ounces (1/2 cup) LAND O LAKES® Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Cherry tomatoes, if desired
Combine chili and green onions in 2-quart saucepan. Cover; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through (3 to 5 minutes).
Meanwhile, hollow out rolls with serrated knife, leaving 1-inch shell. Place 1 slice cheese in bottom of each roll; fill with 1/2 cup hot chili.
Top each with 2 teaspoons sour cream; sprinkle with shredded cheese. Serve with cherry tomatoes, if desired.