- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- Chili Cups Ingredients:
- 2 (15-ounce) cans vegetarian chili ( I use chili w/meat)
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 6 (4-inch) hard round dinner rolls
- Toppings Ingredients:
- 6 (1/2-ounce) slices LAND O LAKES® Cheddar Cheese
- 1/3 cup LAND O LAKES® Sour Cream
- 2 ounces (1/2 cup) LAND O LAKES® Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Cherry tomatoes, if desired
- Combine chili and green onions in 2-quart saucepan. Cover; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through (3 to 5 minutes).
- Meanwhile, hollow out rolls with serrated knife, leaving 1-inch shell. Place 1 slice cheese in bottom of each roll; fill with 1/2 cup hot chili.
- Top each with 2 teaspoons sour cream; sprinkle with shredded cheese. Serve with cherry tomatoes, if desired.
NotesFor a quick meal, fill large bakery rolls with purchased chili; top with LAND O LAKES® Cheddar Cheese and LAND O LAKES® Sour Cream.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
The One Dollar CookbookSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More