- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. beer (or 2 oz. per person) - a dark german beer would be great with this!
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 garlic clove, minced
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese (be careful since cheddar is higher protein and it could curdle!)
- 1 Tbsp flour
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire
- 1 oz. heavy cream
- Flour the cheese and season with a touch of salt and pepper.
- Add garlic, mustard posder and beer to a small pan over low heat.
- Warm to a low simmer and whisk in the cheese slowly. Do not add additional cheese until all cheese is blended.
- Add cream and whisk into the cheese until blended. Finish with Worcestershire.
- Add to fondue pot over low flame.
NotesTheis recipe serve 4-6 generally. So if you need more, add a bit more wine or cheese. These recipes are free-form, so adjust accordingly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More