- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. potatoes -- (about 5 medium) peeled
- 1 lb. Cheddar cheese -- (16 ounces) grated
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 3/4 cup Hood Whipping Cream
- 6 cloves garlic -- crushed
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large saucepan of boiling water, cook potatoes for 18 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool.
- Slice half the potatoes evenly and thinly into a lightly greased pie dish.
- Sprinkle half the cheese over the potatoes and pour half the cream evenly over the cheese. Repeat this process with the remaining cheese and cream.
- Spread garlic evenly over the top.
- Bake about 30-40 minutes or until browned and crisp.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More