- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. potatoes -- (about 5 medium) peeled
- 1 lb. Cheddar cheese -- (16 ounces) grated
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 3/4 cup Hood Whipping Cream
- 6 cloves garlic -- crushed
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large saucepan of boiling water, cook potatoes for 18 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool.
- Slice half the potatoes evenly and thinly into a lightly greased pie dish.
- Sprinkle half the cheese over the potatoes and pour half the cream evenly over the cheese. Repeat this process with the remaining cheese and cream.
- Spread garlic evenly over the top.
- Bake about 30-40 minutes or until browned and crisp.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More