- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup milk
- 1-1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Combine potatoes and water in slow cooker; dot with butter. Cover; cook on LOW 6 hours or on HIGH 3 hours or until potatoes are tender. Remove potatoes to large mixing bowl.
- Using electric mixer at medium speed, whip potatoes until well blended. Add milk, salt and pepper; whip until smooth.
- Stir in green onions and cheese; cover. Let stand 15 minutes to allow flavors to blend and cheese to melt.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More