- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup milk
- 1-1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Combine potatoes and water in slow cooker; dot with butter. Cover; cook on LOW 6 hours or on HIGH 3 hours or until potatoes are tender. Remove potatoes to large mixing bowl.
- Using electric mixer at medium speed, whip potatoes until well blended. Add milk, salt and pepper; whip until smooth.
- Stir in green onions and cheese; cover. Let stand 15 minutes to allow flavors to blend and cheese to melt.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More