- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- Four boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups Italian Bread crumbs (Or crushed corn flakes)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cube Butter or Margarine (Melted)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine bresd crumbs (or corn flakes)and cheeses.
- Coat chicken in melted butter and roll in crumb mixture until completely coated.
- Bake, uncovered, 40 minutes.
NotesI actually got the original recipe for this dish from a cooking magazine and made some changes to make it my own. My family loves it and gets excited when I make it. I serve this with either chicken rice or some kind of pasta and any veggie of your choice.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More