- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- Four boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups Italian Bread crumbs (Or crushed corn flakes)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cube Butter or Margarine (Melted)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine bresd crumbs (or corn flakes)and cheeses.
- Coat chicken in melted butter and roll in crumb mixture until completely coated.
- Bake, uncovered, 40 minutes.
NotesI actually got the original recipe for this dish from a cooking magazine and made some changes to make it my own. My family loves it and gets excited when I make it. I serve this with either chicken rice or some kind of pasta and any veggie of your choice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Georgene's Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
Charles' Birthday Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Rum Raisin Pudding My WaySee More