- Cooking Time: 240-300
- Preparation Time: 10
- 8 potatoes -- cubed
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 1/2 cups choppe celery
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon savory
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Place potatoes, chives, celery, parsley, onion,
- paprika, celery seed, savory and salt in crockpot.
- Add water to cover. Cover; cook on high for one hour. Reduce heat to low; cook 4-5 hours.
- Combine milk and flour until smooth. Combine with butter in a saucepan. Cook for 3-4
- minutes over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Add cheese and stir until melted. Turn crockpot to high.
- Pour in cheese mixture and cook for 15 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More