- Cooking Time: 240-300
- Preparation Time: 10
- 8 potatoes -- cubed
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 1/2 cups choppe celery
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon savory
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Place potatoes, chives, celery, parsley, onion,
- paprika, celery seed, savory and salt in crockpot.
- Add water to cover. Cover; cook on high for one hour. Reduce heat to low; cook 4-5 hours.
- Combine milk and flour until smooth. Combine with butter in a saucepan. Cook for 3-4
- minutes over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Add cheese and stir until melted. Turn crockpot to high.
- Pour in cheese mixture and cook for 15 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More