- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 canned chiopotle chilis in adobo sauce
- 2 pds lean ground beef
- 2 t Montreal steak seasoning
- 5 oz medium sharp cheddar cheese, cut into 4 thick slices
- 4 sesame seed hamburger buns
- Toppings to your liking(tomato, onion, lettuce, mayo, mustard
- Blend chipotles in blender or food processor. Mix with the ground beef and steak seasoning, shaping into 8 patties.
- Place cheese slice on 4 patties and cover with the remaining 4 patties pressing the edges together to seal.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Grill or fry and serve with the desired toppings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
GAES PTO Recipes
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Mexican Wedding Cakes
Classic Beef Stew
chocolate peanut butter cream cheese fillingSee More