- Cooking Time: 1 1/2 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups cheerios
- Butter square 9 x 9 pan.
- In bowl stir sugar and syrup together.
- Cook in microwave on high for 90 seconds.
- Stir in peanut butter and cheerios.
- Press into pan.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More