- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- Heat the corn syrup in a large saucepan until boiling and remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla and chocolate chips until melted.
- Add Cheerios and stir until well coated.
- Press mixture into a buttered 8 inch square pan.
- Cool completely and slice into 2 inch squares.
NotesThese are a yummy chocolately alternative to Rice Krispies Treats, (plus they have a bit more nutritional value :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
My Family CookbookSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More