- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1, 6 inch, flour tortilla (we like whole wheat)
- 4 tbsp grated cheese
- Thinly sliced apple (you can also try using pears)
- 1. Place tortilla on a plate. Sprinkle cheese on half of tortilla. Layer apple slices over cheese. Fold uncovered side of tortilla over filling.
- 2. Microwave for 30 seconds.
- 3. Cut tortilla in half and enjoy. Serve with remaining apple slices.
NotesOne of my little guys FAVORITE lunch time treats are these super easy and fun cheese and apple quesadillas.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More