- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1, 6 inch, flour tortilla (we like whole wheat)
- 4 tbsp grated cheese
- Thinly sliced apple (you can also try using pears)
- 1. Place tortilla on a plate. Sprinkle cheese on half of tortilla. Layer apple slices over cheese. Fold uncovered side of tortilla over filling.
- 2. Microwave for 30 seconds.
- 3. Cut tortilla in half and enjoy. Serve with remaining apple slices.
NotesOne of my little guys FAVORITE lunch time treats are these super easy and fun cheese and apple quesadillas.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More