- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 loaf white sandwich bread
- 1 8-oz. cream cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. green onion, chopped
- 1 stick butter, melted
- Combine cream cheese, egg yolk, sugar and green onion.
- Cut crusts of the bread.
- Roll bread thin with rolling pin.
- Spread cheese mixture on bread.
- Roll up and cut into three logs.
- Dip logs in melted butter.
- Put on foil lined sheet. Freeze.
- Put in plastic bags.
- Bring to room temperature before baking.
- Bake at 400ª for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More