- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1-1/2 cups salted cashews
- 1 cup crisp cheese ball snacks
- 1 cup corn Chex
- 1 cup rice Chex
- 1 cup miniature pretzels
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In a bowl, combine the cashews, cheese balls, cereal, pretzels and chow mein noodles.
- In another bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 250° for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Yield: about 6 cups
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Heart Healthy Recipes from The HUB at UW-Milwaukee
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy LifeSee More
Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Applesauce Oaties – Great, Great Grandma Hannon
Pumpkin CheesecakeSee More