- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 lb. grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 lb. meunster cheese
- 10 pimento olives, finely chopped
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 T. mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. worchestershire sauce
- In medium bowl add all ingredients and blend well.
- You might want to use your bare hands.
- Mold into ball or log.
- You can roll in chopped nuts, paprika or shredded cheese.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours and serve with crackers.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More