- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 lb. grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 lb. meunster cheese
- 10 pimento olives, finely chopped
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 T. mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. worchestershire sauce
- In medium bowl add all ingredients and blend well.
- You might want to use your bare hands.
- Mold into ball or log.
- You can roll in chopped nuts, paprika or shredded cheese.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours and serve with crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More