- Cooking Time: Chill 1 hour
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 (8oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick margarine
- 4 chopped green onions
- 1 small can black olives, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup pecans
- Cream together cream cheese and margarine.
- Add chopped onions and black olives.
- Make into ball and roll in pecans.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More