- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon miracle whip
- 1 cup ham, chopped
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspon finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix all together, put into serving bowl with lid and chill several hours.
- Now if you want to dress it up a bit...you can mix it all together, except use 1/2 the ham, place it on a dish, shaping into a ball; cover with the rest of the ham; chill several hours.
NotesI make this alot. It use to be a holiday thing, but now I make it when we have friends over to watch a gameor a movie or just to snack on our selves!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More