- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon miracle whip
- 1 cup ham, chopped
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspon finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix all together, put into serving bowl with lid and chill several hours.
- Now if you want to dress it up a bit...you can mix it all together, except use 1/2 the ham, place it on a dish, shaping into a ball; cover with the rest of the ham; chill several hours.
NotesI make this alot. It use to be a holiday thing, but now I make it when we have friends over to watch a gameor a movie or just to snack on our selves!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More