- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cans chunk tuna in water, drained
- ½ pound Cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ pound Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup panko crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a 9x13 inch baking dish, combine soup, tuna and 1/2 of the cheeses; mix well.
- Add pasta to baking dish and mix together.
- Add remaining cheese to the top of the mixture, then add panko.
- Cover dish and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted; serve.
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More