- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cans chunk tuna in water, drained
- ½ pound Cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ pound Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup panko crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a 9x13 inch baking dish, combine soup, tuna and 1/2 of the cheeses; mix well.
- Add pasta to baking dish and mix together.
- Add remaining cheese to the top of the mixture, then add panko.
- Cover dish and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted; serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Sharing Christmas with Friends
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More