- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cans chunk tuna in water, drained
- ½ pound Cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ pound Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup panko crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a 9x13 inch baking dish, combine soup, tuna and 1/2 of the cheeses; mix well.
- Add pasta to baking dish and mix together.
- Add remaining cheese to the top of the mixture, then add panko.
- Cover dish and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted; serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
The NourishFull Kitchen
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More