- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cans chunk tuna in water, drained
- ½ pound Cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ pound Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup panko crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a 9x13 inch baking dish, combine soup, tuna and 1/2 of the cheeses; mix well.
- Add pasta to baking dish and mix together.
- Add remaining cheese to the top of the mixture, then add panko.
- Cover dish and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted; serve.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More