- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 pounds shredded frozen hash brown potatoes (thawed)
- 1/3 cup melted margarine
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream (low fat)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup melted margarine
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- Combine chicken, potatoes and 1/3 cup melted butter in a large bowl. Add salt and pepper and mix. Add onions, soup, sour cream and cheese. Mix well and pour into a large baking pan.
- Mix 1/4 cup melted margarine and corn flakes and sprinkle over potatoe mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes till warmed throughout
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More